Jobs in Washington DC for College graduates, An executive assistant can be found answering phones, making travel arrangements and filing reports.
To support our executive team, we are seeking a new executive assistant. The business-related tasks you will be responsible for include creating reports, organizing travel and accommodations, taking minutes and other administrative tasks. You will need to have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, be able to solve problems quickly and have previous experience as an administrator or executive assistant.
|Hiring Organization||Bank Policy Institute|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 to USD 55000 per Year|
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States20005|
The Bank Policy Institute (BPI), non-partisan advocacy, research and policy group representing the nation’s top banks, is called “Bank Policy Institute”. Our members include national and regional banks as well as major foreign banks that do business in the United States. They collectively employ almost 2 million Americans and make 68% of all loans. Nearly half of small business loans in the country are made by them.
Our team includes economists, lawyers, financial analysts, and researchers. All are focused on using data and analysis in shaping sound policy. Our research and analysis are distributed to U.S. and international regulators, members and academics of Congress, as well as academics and media via academic-quality research papers and blog posts, whitepapers, comment letters and Congressional testimony.
We also serve our members through our Business-Innovation-Technology-Security division (better known as BITS), which provides an executive-level forum to discuss and promote current and emerging technology, foster innovation, reduce fraud and improve cybersecurity and risk management practices for the nation’s financial sector.
It is a fact that banking is about managing and taking risks. BPI is a policy-making organization that aims to help the nation’s top banks serve their customers best and fulfill their essential economic role. It also ensures sufficient capital and liquidity so that their creditors and shareholders can take on the risk they take.
Responsibilities For Executive Assistant Jobs in Washington DC
- Preparing financial statements, reports and memos.
- Answering the phone, routing calls to the right person, or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records and documents.
- Conducting research and preparing data for boards of directors, committees and executives.
- Assisting with preparation for meetings.
- Minutes from meetings were accurately recorded.
Skills Requirements For Executive Assistant Jobs in Washington DC
- Ability to prioritize your daily work.
- You must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proactive problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level is written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Technology skills
- Essential thinking skills.
- You can do a little of everything.
- Collaboration with all employees.
- Assisting a company in its strategic direction.
- Growth within the same job.
- Knowing the facts.
- Face challenges and solve puzzles
Post Title: Jobs in Washington, DC For College Graduates
Posted Date: May 24, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA