About Social Worker Jobs:
- These positions are located at Madigan Army Medical center in Tacoma, WA.
- A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
- Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
- This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Social Worker Jobs Job Details
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Army Medical Command|
|Post Name||Social Worker|
|Salary||$87,614 – $113,902 a year|
Social Worker Jobs Duties
- Provide targeted assessment and evaluation of patients.
- Make behavioral health diagnoses as appropriate in accordance with accepted standards.
- Develop treatment plans or recommendations for behavioral health patients.
- Provides individual and group therapy utilizing various modalities.
- Work as an inter-disciplinary team member to develop specific clinical pathways or best practice programs for targeted patient groups.
Social Worker Jobs Conditions of Employment
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- A Personnel Security Investigation is required.
- This position is subject to annual seasonal influenza vaccinations. Applicants tentatively selected for this position will be required to sign a statement consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.
- Immunization screening is required. Hepatitis B immunization is required for all positions with direct patient contact. Applicants may be required to show proof of other immunizations depending on the type of position.
- All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) training and certification that is sponsored or endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Current Advanced Life Support or other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
- A pre-placement medical examination is required.
- Applicants must be able to fulfill credentialing requirements and obtain and maintain appropriate/relevant clinical privileges.
Post Title: Social Worker Jobs in the USA
Posted Date: May 7, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA