Web Developer Jobs in USA, We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.A Web Developer is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
|Post Name||Web Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2200 To USD 2400 Per Month|
|Location||Redmond, Washington State, United States 98052|
At Microsoft we are dedicated to advancing human and organizational achievement. Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation can and will contribute to a brighter world in big and small ways. We thrive on diverse voices. We engage our employees’ and customers’ experiences, strengths, and different points of view to inform, challenge, and stretch our thinking. This is how we innovate.
Our mission is deeply inclusive: empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We expect each of us—no matter what our level, role or function is—to play an active role in creating environments where people of a diverse range of backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
We believe technology is a powerful force for good and are working to foster a sustainable future where everyone has access to the benefits and opportunities created by technology. We must ensure that economic opportunity is inclusive—for every country, developed and developing; every community, urban and rural; every business, small and large; and every person, including the 1 billion plus people with disabilities.
Job Responsibilities For Freelance Web Developer Jobs in USA
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Job Skills For Freelance Web Developer Jobs in USA
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Web Developer Jobs in USA
Posted Date: May 6, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA