About the job
- Assisting in the daily cleaning of the office trash receptacles, the restroom sink, and the lunch room, as well as ensuring that supplies are reported when they become scarce. Vacuuming all carpeted areas at the end of each day. Cleaning the outside area of trash/debris every day.
- Keep the Warehouse clean.
- If asked, may be required to help with warehouse duties (No FL).
- Clean freezer and dry storage
- You may also be asked to maintain a clean office.
- Washing facility and taking out the trash
- 5 /10 hr days 7-5
- You must be available for Sundays and Overtime*
We all know that employees are the key to a company’s success. We also know that the best career opportunities are key to an individual’s success. Aerotek is a Best of Staffing(r), Client, and Talent Leader. Our people-focused approach gives our clients a competitive advantage and creates rewarding careers for our contract workers. Aerotek has been a leader in staffing and recruiting services since 1983. Aerotek employs over 8,000 people in 250 offices that are not franchised.
They serve more than 300,000. Contract employees and 18,000 clients each year. Aerotek is a company of Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. Aerotek.com provides more information. Aerotek.com is an equal-opportunity employer. We will consider all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
Post Title: Aerotek Hiring Cleaner In Hawaii, USA
Posted Date: March 23, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA