About the job
Type of employment: Full-time
- Direct and indirect service is provided throughout the guest’s dining experience
- You must be a positive, consistent, and hospitality-oriented role model for guests and staff.
- Serve as a server if necessary to enhance our guests’ experience
- Follow the rule that “every table, your station”
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of the restaurant
- Sidework assignments that require you to run, open, and close.
- Always exceed guests’ expectations
- Graduate of high school or equivalent preferred
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You prefer a minimum of one year of prior fine dining experience
- Effective communication in English (verbal, written)
- You must be polite, professional, and friendly.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk steadily.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
Post Title: Service Assistant Job Vacancy In Georgia, USA
Posted Date: March 20, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA