About the job
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare Now hiring Laundry assistance For our Skilled Nursing Facility, in Deptford, NJ.
- Collects, sorts, washes and dries laundry, then folds it and distributes it to residents.
- As requested, irons or presses clothes.
- As directed, labels linens and laundry of residents.
- As needed, clean dryer filters.
- Stock ensures that laundry supplies are always available.
- Notify the supervisor if supplies are low.
- Laundry carts should be kept clean and in good order.
- Properly store equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Maintains a log of lost items and returns them as soon as they are found.
- Notify the supervisor of any equipment or mechanical problems.
- The supervisor should be notified of any resident problems.
- One year of experience in the laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You must be able and willing to work in a team.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Positivity and optimism
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare The facility is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with 240 beds in Deptford, New Jersey. Because of its size, each resident can feel safe and secure in a nurturing environment that allows them to be themselves. The staff strives to ensure the best quality of life possible for our residents by respecting each resident’s dignity. Our employees enjoy a positive work environment, high-quality compensation, outstanding benefits, stability and professional growth, as well as innovative training programs. Deptford Center is proud to be a Centers Health Care Consortium member.
Post Title: Laundry Aide Job Vacancy In New Jersey, USA
Posted Date: March 22, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA