Trinity Health Of New England Looking for an experienced candidate? Registered nurse Join our mission-driven team of healthcare innovators at Johnson Memorial Hospital. Our vision is to offer state-of-the-art healthcare in our local communities and make a positive difference for all who pass through our doors.
The person responsible for providing outstanding care to older adults in a 15-bed acute unit is responsible for focusing on medical conditions and behavioral health. This unit provides a unique opportunity for you to explore and develop your interests in many specialty areas, while also expanding your nursing career. The ideal candidate will be able to work with others who have the privilege of touching our patients and demonstrate compassion and empathy through scientific inquiry and advocacy.
Trinity Health Of New England – Top Reasons To Work Here
- Great benefits
- Supportive team-driven environment
- Culturally Diverse Community
- Collaborative leadership and engagement
Hours of Work/Shift
- 32 hours per week
- 8-hour Evening Shift
- Weekend and holiday rotation
You Are Responsible For
- Outstanding Patient Care: Helps improve the overall quality of nursing care by implementing performance improvement techniques that positively impact patient care.
- Excellent communicator: Effective communication (written and verbal), with patients, family members, and colleagues.
- Strong educator: Help patients and their families understand the care they are receiving.
- Technical Familiarity: Knowledge of computer-based software (E-MAR, clinical documents), email, and standard applications like Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Promotes problem-solving, conflict resolution, positive communication, and teamwork.
- Education: A graduate of an accredited School for Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Licensure: Licensure is currently a registered nurse in Connecticut.
- CPR certification is required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Communication, organization, and critical thinking skills that are effective.
- Education: Preferably a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Experience: Experience: 2 years in a psychiatric/substance abuse setting, preferably as an RN.
Trinity Health Of New England
Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated healthcare delivery network, is made up of top-quality providers and facilities that provide full-strength preventative, acute, and post-acute care. Our goal is to provide top-quality care at lower costs to improve the community’s overall health. We serve almost 3 million people but we are proud to be part of a national system that puts patients first and has the best staff.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, professional advancement, paid vacation, sick leave, and health insurance.
Your potential is limitless. Send us your story today and we’ll review it!
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Trinity Health has 115,000 colleagues, and nearly 26,000 doctors and clinicians in 25 states. Our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, traditions, language preferences, health practices, and values of diverse communities and apply this knowledge to improve health outcomes. We recognize that everyone has their own way of seeing the world, and these differences can often lead to new solutions.
Our commitment to diversity includes a united workforce through training and education, retention, development, and retention. We also commit and account for communication and community partnerships.
Stafford Springs, Connecticut Pay Range
According to 3 employees with the same title in this company.
$29.90/hr – $46.50/hr (LinkedIn est.)
Post Title: $29.90/hr – $46.50/hr Registered Nurse (RN) Geriatric Psych – Evenings Vacancy in Connecticut, USA
Posted Date: January 12, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA