We encourage you to explore our current job openings if you are ready to become part of our legacy, full of hope and innovation.
- The Sitter helps to monitor the patient and ensure that patient safety requirements are met.
- Communicates patient safety concerns effectively to the charge nurse or patient care nurse.
- They are responsible for the safety of patients they are assigned to be with, as well as communicating any needs with the nurse.
- Assists the professional nurse and doctors in performing tasks.
- Recognizes patient behavior changes and reports them to the Registered Nurse.
- When requested, reports the location of the patient.
- As needed, monitors and replenishes supplies in the patient’s room.
- Medical records and supplies can be retrieved.
- Patient safety, comfort and privacy is maintained.
- Assists in the repositioning and care of patients as required
- Assist with feeding patients at low risk of aspiration, as directed by the charge nurse.
- While the patient is away from the unit, an escort assists them with their procedures and reports back to the Charge nurse.
- Sitter must be present with patient at all times during shift. Patient safety and comfort is our priority.
- As assigned or required, performs related duties.
- Assist with maintaining effective communication between patient, family, and multi-disciplinary team members.
- Within established guidelines, responds promptly to visitor and patient questions.
- Must have CNA License (Active)
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is helping companies to serve the world better.
Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
Post Title: Actalent Hiring Patient Safety Sitter (CNA) In California, USA
Posted Date: February 8, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA