Customer Service Job: UTOFiT offers high-quality replacement parts for auto bodies (hoods and fenders, front bumpers, and rear bumpers as well as headlights and tail lamps. We also offer grilles and fog lamps. You can order parts online and have them sent to you or picked up at one of our locations in Houston, Dallas, or Phoenix.
|Title||Sales Representative/Counter sales|
|Hiring Organization||AutoFit Inc.|
|Base Salary||$15 – $16 per hour|
Responsibilities for Customer Service Job in AutoFit Inc.
- Superior customer service to all customers who call or walk in.
- Develops and generates new business to meet production goals.
- Maintenance and nurturing of existing client relationships
- All inquiries and requests are responded to promptly and professionally
- Communicates to clients new and old information about company products, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of automotive industry products and auto body parts.
- Other related duties, as directed by management.
Qualifications for Customer Service Job in AutoFit Inc.
- A High School Diploma/GED equivalent is required
- Bilingual in English, Spanish, and English
- Customer service background.
- Preferable prior automotive experience and knowledge about automotive parts.
- You must be self-motivated and proactive.
- High standards and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have to be able to use your judgment and make sound decisions.
- Flexible, creative, and innovative team player
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Sometimes, it is necessary to stand and walk.
- Sitting is a constant requirement
- You must continue to use finger and hand dexterity
- It is required that you speak or hear constantly
- Continue to use your visual acuity when using a keyboard
- Sometimes, it is necessary to lift/push/carry up to 50 pounds
Post Title: Customer Service Job Vacancy in Texas, United States
Posted Date: July 28, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA