Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote Local).
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions, a leading provider of safety and compliance solutions in the U.S. since 1986, has more than 800 employees across 30 locations. Joining the DISA family means you are joining an industry leader used by more than 27% of Fortune 500 companies. We have over 40,000 customers and process more than 6,000,000 orders annually.
DISA is proud of being a 2022 “Top Workplaces Award Winner.” Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, robust benefits, and a fun work environment. Our culture is collaborative and team-oriented with many opportunities for career advancement. Monthly appreciation events are held, and the internal learning and development team offers resources to employees for continuing education.
Summary of the Job
To support many marketing initiatives throughout the company, we are looking for a savvy digital marketer. This new role is critical to our continued growth. Our team is growing by doubling. We may be the right place for you if you are looking to take on multiple marketing projects and work with a team of highly-skilled marketing professionals.
DISA’s average tenure for marketing has been over 5 years. We’re growing from 5 to 10 employees and are focused on the continuous growth, development, and training of our team members. DISA is the place to start a career and grow your skills.
Content creation, campaign management, email marketing, promotions, search engine optimization (SEO), and many other tasks can be included in these projects. This role is designed to increase brand awareness in the digital space, drive web traffic and acquire leads/customers. The DISA’s digital marketing manager reports to the digital marketing specialist.
- Great writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks are key characteristics of a successful project manager.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Capable of engaging, attracting, and identifying target audiences
- Expertise in the image and video editing software, as well as content management systems, social networks, and marketing software
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and advancements
- Proven marketing experience on different digital platforms
- Information about email, newsletters and push notifications.
- Ability to use SEM, SEO, and marketing databases to promote your products
- Understanding landing page optimization, user funnels, A/B testing, and how to optimize them
- Proficiency with website analytics tools, ad serving tools, and marketing software
- Experience with Pardot and Microsoft Dynamics is an asset. You must be able to use the software and its processes and willing to learn and execute them.
- A team player who can work well with others in the business department and the marketing team.
Requirements Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- In partnership with leaders, create digital marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Send out emails, dynamic campaigns, or newsletters to your customers.
- To attract new customers, create promotional opportunities, and organize events.
- Design and manage Account Based Marketing programs, as well as other digital advertising.
- To better understand the goals of your business, work with marketing leaders and other members of the team.
- Use tools like google analytics, search console, and SEMRush to capture local traffic to DISA sites.
- Regular audits of social media marketing and website performance should be conducted and reported.
- Optimize DISA websites for increased online traffic via page design, SEO, and SEM.
- To measure success in marketing, KPIs and ROI, establish and track marketing metrics.
- Analyze website analytics to make recommendations for improving performance, traffic, and conversions
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing.
- Marketing experience of 5-7 years
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign experience is required.
- Sitting for longer than 6 hours per day
- Walking and standing for less than an hour each day
- Limits on bending and stooping, as well as twisting
- Frequent lifting of up to 3 kg
Post Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancy in Texas
Posted Date: January 5, 2023
Author: USA Jobs