Doorman Job: A Porter or Day Porter is a doorman in NYC who assists guests to make their stay enjoyable at various establishments. They assist guests in transferring their luggage from one location to another and answering their questions.
The basic job of a Porter is to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the facilities. They also carry guest luggage and tag it. Porters are usually employed by hotels and motels, as they help guests check in to their rooms.
They collaborate with other staff to ensure their guests get top-notch customer service throughout their stay. They greet guests at their arrival and help them to place their luggage on bags and store them until they are ready for check-in.
- Organization Name: DOUGLAS ELLIMAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Name: Doorman
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Industry: Private
- Full-Time Employment Type:
- Hours of Work: 8 hours
- Jobs Experience: Freshers
- Salary: USD 46000 To USD 56000 Per Year
- New York City, New York. USA 10017
We have been providing residential property management services to condos, co-ops and rental properties in New York City for over 100 years. We support the City’s efforts in reducing carbon emissions by ensuring that all properties we manage are more energy efficient.
Our #1 ranking among New York City’s residential managers is a testament to our commitment to providing our clients with excellent and responsive management as well as accurate financial reporting. This will help them to increase their quality of living and their home’s value.
Responsibilities for Doorman Job
- Assist passengers and guests, answering their questions and running their errands at hotels, motels and cruise ships.
- Take the luggage of departing travelers or guests to the lobby of the hotel or the departure area for the cruise ship.
- Ensure that guests or travelers staying on the hotel or cruise ship leave safely during an evacuation.
- Assist the front desk staff in answering phones and making necessary transfers to the right people.
- Assist customer service staff in setting up and updating signs.
- In some cases, park guests’ cars and then retrieve them when they are needed.
- Assist your coworkers by running their errands, such as moving stock or delivering items, when needed.
Skills for Doorman Job
- Ability to lift 40 pounds or more
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and skills in mechanical work to fix and maintain various industrial equipment
- How to use guest booking software platforms
- Be familiar with the most important security regulations
- Excellent communication skills for communicating verbally with guests and other service providers.
- You will receive a regular paycheck. Okay, let’s get real.
- It gives you a sense of identity.
- It’s an intellectual challenge.
- Enhance your skills and learn new ones
- You have the chance to meet new people.
- This allows you to gain access to a work community.
- This will help you understand yourself and the world better
- You can achieve a work-life balance
Post Title: Doorman Job Vacancy in New York, USA
Posted Date: July 21, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA