Mary’s Woods is a premier senior living facility in Lake Oswego. We have an opening for a Floor Maintenance Technician. You will clean and maintain wood, tiled, and carpeted floors, as well as attend to any janitorial requirements. Every day, you will be helping to make the community a welcoming and clean place for residents and guests. You will need to be able and willing to work with other people, including residents and their families.
Mary’s Woods, a top-rated senior living community in Lake Oswego, feels exactly like any progressive Portland community. Residents have access to over 100 years’ worth of history within a 40-acre forest paradise. We are a non-profit Life Plan/Continuing care Retirement Community. Our rich heritage, spirit, and caring culture, as well as our historic grounds and breathtaking views, make us stand out.
Here are the essential responsibilities, skills, and experience required to succeed:
- Common areas and residential units should be cleaned with proper techniques for carpet and hard surface cleaning. This includes mopping, vacuuming, and spotting as well as waxing, mopping, vacuuming, and deep cleaning.
- As directed, clean up any spillages or soiled areas.
- Assists residents in maintaining safe and comfortable living spaces.
- All cleaning equipment should be maintained at the operator’s level
- All hazardous equipment/conditions should be reported to the Director of Environmental Services and/or the Housekeeping Manager
Experience and education are required
- Experience and education equivalent to a high school diploma/GED
Mary’s Woods is a place where you can be yourself and live by our core values: hospitality, compassion, reverence, integrity, and reverence. Our culture is built on an unwavering commitment in providing outstanding customer service for residents, staff, and the community. Mary’s Woods might be the right place for you if these values resonate with you.
- Sunday-Thursday 4:00 PM – 12:30 AM
- TriMet Passes for employees are free
- First of each month, after the hire (working more than 30 hours per week), medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Matching
- Paid time off & holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Access to the Fitness Center & Pool
- Complimentary Food Items per Shift
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Mary’s Woods employees must be fully vaccinated as required by law. Mary’s Woods offers positions to candidates who can provide proof of vaccination or the OHA Medical Exception form. The hiring date of a candidate who isn’t fully vaccinated will be delayed if they are not. Mary’s Woods will accommodate any request for an exception if it is received in a timely fashion. Accommodations will be granted if Mary’s Woods residents and employees are protected from the COVID-19 virus. These accommodations include masks, extra eye, and face protection, social distancing, regular testing, and other measures to ensure safety.
Mary’s Woods HR Department can be reached at MWHR@maryswoods.org if you have any questions about the application process.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Assistance with tuition
Post Title: Floor Care Technician Job Vacancy In Oregon, USA
Posted Date: February 16, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA