We want to create a work environment where everyone feels heard, respected, and extend our culture of care so every person can achieve their potential. We want to feel connected and valued for the contributions you make.
Responsible for performing safely and efficiently all Civil/Electrical duties on the project site.
- Assist operators in driving piles that will support solar panels/arrays
- Capability to measure and “spot” equipment
- Check the drawings and plans of the project to ensure it is built as per design.
- Important parties should be informed about your job responsibilities
- Safely and efficiently operates all equipment
- Safety checks and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Clean equipment when necessary
- You must be able and able to supply a resume
- Experience with pile driving (recent groundsman/rigging experience) is required
- Valid driver’s license
- This position requires unrestricted hands, arms, shoulders and upper/lower back use.
- Able to adhere to a schedule of attendance with reliability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Personal transportation from and to the job site
- Documentation proving identity and employment authorization
- You must pass background and drug screenings on 10 panels
Physical Requirements and Environment
Representative of the environment the employee will encounter while performing essential job functions, the physical demands, and the work environment are described. Individuals with disabilities may be able to access the essential functions of this job by making reasonable accommodations.
This job requires heavy lifting: You may need to use up to 100 pounds of force sometimes, up to 50 pounds more often, or up to 20 pounds to move objects.
The employee must stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel, lift, grab, handle and manipulate; reach with arms and hands; push and pull; balance and climb; talk, and hear clearly; and stoop, kneel and crawl.
The employee will be exposed to the elements while performing the job.
Our workplace is drug-free. As a condition for employment, candidates will need to pass a background check and drug test.
We are open to all qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Base salary range expected: $20/hr.- $24/hr.
RES is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Discrimination and harassment of any type are prohibited by RES.RES Americas is proud of its status as an EEO employer.
Post Title: Laborer Job Vacancy In Texas, USA
Posted Date: January 26, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA