This position is responsible for product marketing in large volume grocery stores (Grocery, etc.). This involves stocking shelves and rotating shelved products, setting up displays and stocking and rotating product in coolers, organizing products in storage rooms and rotating them. This position is interrelated with the staff at the store.
This job is labor-intensive. You will need to lift, push, pull, and load cases between 20 and 45 pounds each. Additionally, you will need to bend, reach, and squat while merchandising or moving products. The job has a predictable schedule, with specific start and end times. Customers may be available. However, it is possible to have different work hours with time.
- Displays, coolers, and shelving for merchandise stores with products from assigned accounts
- Rotate products in both the backroom or on the shelf
- Transport products from the backroom to the shelf
- Equipment used to transport products (e.g. U Boats hand trucks pallet jacks etc.
- Advertise promotional material, such as banners and signs, in your accounts
- Maintain orderly and neat storage of backroom stock
- Store managers and Pepsi management should be notified of any store problems
- Establish customer relationships at the store-level
- Follow operating procedures (e.g. scan-in/scan out, following designated route etc.).
- Management has designated times for service accounts
- Customer service includes communication, rapport building and attentiveness to customer’s needs.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision (self-managed position)
- Handheld devices can be used to input/write orders
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance
- 18 years and older
- If applicable, pass the physical abilities test
- Access to multi-store locations within assigned shifts requires personal transport or a car.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Insurance proof
- As a manager of a grocery or retail store, you will need to understand the backroom and inventory, stock shelves and aisles, and be able to communicate with customers.
- Moving products in a store (e.g. safely stacking and moving on equipment such a uboat, hand truck/dolly, and/or breakdown)
- Merchandising products (e.g. filling shelves, building display cases, making products attractive, rotating products and cleaning shelves.
- Backroom/stock room management (e.g. organizing pallets, stacking, and storing products or inventory, etc.
- Customer service (handling customer complaints and responding to customer questions or meeting customer requirements)
Mileage reimbursement is available for positions that require the use of a personal car to travel on sales routes.Our Company will accept qualified criminal history applicants for employment in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws. This includes the San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 to 4919, also known as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and Chapter XVII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code. Also known as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.>All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or disability.
PepsiCo has an Equal Opportunity Employer policy: Female / Minority/Disability / Protected Veteran/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Download the EEO is The Law Supplement document to learn more about your EEO rights. View the PepsiCo EEO policy.
Check out our Transparency Statement on Pay.
Post Title: Merchandiser (Part Times) Job Vacancy In Texas, USA
Posted Date: February 4, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA