Urgent Vacancy Jobs in Brooklyn NY For Security Guard
Jobs in Brooklyn NY, We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 11242|
Allied Universal® is a leading security and facility services company. We provide proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. Our excellence starts with our local leadership and local presence.
Operating in 90 countries, our experienced team of 800,000+ employees help to deliver our promise globally and locally: keeping people safe so our customers and communities can thrive.
As we build the world’s best services company, we continue to expand our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. In North America, we operate our business under the existing Allied Universal brand, and our international business operates under the G4S brand.
We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you®. Today, as a global leader in integrated security solutions, Allied Universal has grown organically and through acquisitions.
Security Guard Responsibilities For Jobs in Brooklyn NY
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
Security Guard Skills For Jobs in Brooklyn NY
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
Security Guard Benefits For Jobs in Brooklyn NY
- Security guards can work rather independently.
- You can avoid working in classical office jobs.
- You can start your own security business.
- Security officers learn how to protect their own home.
- Security inspectors don’t need a college degree.
- You can avoid student loan debt.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs in Brooklyn NY For Security Guard
Posted Date: April 20, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA