Nursing Jobs In New York For Indian Nurses
|Nursing Jobs In New York For Indian Nurses . NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential inpatient, outpatient, and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year in more than 70 locations across the city’s five boroughs. Our 11 acute care hospitals provide top-ranked trauma care. |
Dozens of inpatient specialties, and mental health services, making communities healthy through a robust network of hospital-based primary care services for children and adults. Our hospitals have earned numerous special designations for quality and culturally responsive care including.
LGBTQ Healthcare Equity Leader, Baby Friendly, Safe Sleep, and top ranks by U.S. News and World Report . Our five post-acute/long-term care facilities have earned the highest five and four star ratings by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare for their excellent long-term care, skilled nursing care, and rehabilitation services.
Gotham Health is our network of Federally Qualified Health Center clinics across the five boroughs that offers patient-centered primary and preventive care services for the entire family and is focused on meeting community health needs. NYC Health + Hospitals/Community. Job Description
We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
• The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients
• A nursing degree
• Post qualification nursing experience
• Valid nursing board registration
• Able to work in a multicultural team
• Attitude and confidence
• Critical thinking and creative problem solving
• Work Hours : 8 Hours
• The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery
• You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players
• Provide high-quality patient care
• Assist with the continuous development of staff
• Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions
• Treat emergency injuries
• Develop programs to maintain health and safety
• Identify work-related risks
• Document all injuries and illnesses
• Continue professional development activities
• Maintain meticulous records
Post Title: Nursing Jobs In New York For Indian Nurses
Posted Date: February 1, 2022
Author: USA Jobs