Personal Assistant Jobs NYC, We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support. Personal assistants perform secretarial work and provide senior managers with day-to-day administrative support.
|New Solution Home Care
|12th Pass, Any Graduate
|USD 17 To USD 19 Per Hour
|New York City, New York, United States 10033
At New Solution Home Care, we have formed an excellent team that can coordinate great home care service to provide patients a collaborative and secure environment that allows him or her to maintain or restore health as well as diminish the effects of disease and disability.
At New Solutions Home Care Services we are aware of how important it is to bring tranquility and quality care to families in New York City. We are a home care agency by the New York State Department of Health providing care services through the Consumer Managed Assistance Program (CDPAP) in New York State.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives and that’s what we do every day. With a large team of caregivers with experience in caring for people in their own home, our professionals are trained to offer compassionate and comprehensive care to all who require our services.
If you have a family member, trusted friend or neighbor who needs home care in the New York area, for a short time or for a long time at New Solution Home Care Sevices we would be happy to help you.
At New Solution Home Care, our vision is to offer an intermediation with Medicaid and your health care provider achieving an excellent, safe and compassionate care in your own home with our help.
Job Responsibilities For Personal Assistant Jobs NYC
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Job Skills For Personal Assistant Jobs NYC
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Job Benefits For Personal Assistant Jobs NYC
- Personal assistants learn how the best in the business do what they do.
- The pay is surprisingly good.
- You get to say, “You know who I work for?”
- Personal assistants go to interesting and exciting places.
- You can qualify with any educational background.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Personal Assistant Jobs NYC
Posted Date: May 7, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA