Our Onco360 Pharmacy in Waltham, MA needs a Full-Time Pharmacist! Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of the community, oncology, and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers.
A career with us is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to connect and care for our patients, providers, communities, and each other. We attract extraordinary people who have a strong desire to live our mission – to better the lives of those battling cancer and rare diseases. Compassion is more important than numbers. We value teamwork, respect, integrity, and passion.
We succeed when you do, and our company and management team work hard to foster an environment that provides you with opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
We Offer a Variety Of Benefits Including
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-paid benefits – life insurance; and short and long-term disability
Pharmacist Major Responsibilities
- Evaluates physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, and route of administration. Makes recommendations for therapy changes to the physician and facility staff as appropriate.
- Maintains patient database to include appropriate current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over-the-counter and home remedies).
- Ensures that appropriate laboratory tests for monitoring certain high-risk conditions are ordered, evaluated, and discussed with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
- Collaborates with the healthcare team to provide clinical and technical support as needed.
- Documents all communication with physicians, nurses, other members of the healthcare team, and patients.
- Implements policies and procedures for the safe procurement, storage, distribution, and use of drugs and biologicals, as well as disposal of drugs.
- Obtains, as necessary, and maintains all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Informs the Pharmacy Manager of medication-related errors.
- Assists facility/agency staff personnel with procedures relating to safe and effective methods of procuring, maintaining, administering, and disposing of drugs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Pharmacist Job Requirements
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Desired: Pharm D preferred
- Desired: One year experience in specialty pharmacy preferred
- Required: Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations. Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Required: Current license in the state of practice
- Desired: Ideal candidates will have multi-state licenses
Company Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion
Benefits found in the job post
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Disability insurance
Post Title: Pharmacist Job Vacancy in Waltham, MA, USA
Posted Date: January 24, 2023
Author: USA Jobs