Registered Nurse Job: We need a registered nurse to join the nursing team and provide excellent care for our patients. As a registered nurse, your duties include creating and maintaining accurate patient records and monitoring side effects. You will also need to record vital signs.
Reporting symptoms and changes in patient condition. Additionally, you will need to be ACLS-certified and trained in BLS/CPR. This role requires a professional, friendly attitude and excellent communication skills.
Registered nurses, also known as RNs, are responsible for the care of patients. They monitor patients and administer medications. They do not usually need to complete the requirements for a nurse practitioner’s master’s degree.
|Hiring Organization||Virginia Mason Medical Center|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 6200 to USD 6400 per Month|
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States 98101|
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, a top-rated health system in Washington State, is Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. The combination of two exceptional health systems, CHI Franciscan Health and Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, has created a network of hospitals, clinics and other care facilities in western Washington.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has more than 18,000 employees and physicians, and almost 5,000 affiliated doctors and physicians. It provides compassionate, expert medical care in 10 hospitals and at nearly 300 other locations throughout the Puget Sound region.
Our expert providers provide health care services in hospitals, clinics, outpatient centers, and other locations throughout the Puget Sound region. They are friendly and approachable. Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides high-quality, research-based care.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse Job
- Maintaining accurate and complete records and reports on health care.
- Monitoring patients for side effects and reactions and administering medication to them.
- Prescription of assistive medical devices or related treatments.
- Recording vital signs and medical information of patients.
- Medical diagnostic and clinical tests can be ordered.
- Monitoring, reporting and recording symptoms or changes in patient condition.
- Administration of non-intravenous medication.
- Working with other members of the healthcare team, assess, implement, plan, or evaluate patient nursing care plans.
- Modifying the patient’s health treatment plans according to patient conditions and responses.
Skills for Registered nurse Job
- You will need to be licensed as a registered nurse in your state and certified in BLS.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Communication skills that allow patients, their families, doctors, and hospital staff to communicate effectively.
- Basic computer skills.
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Get in-home healthcare.
- You will need to be able to access the emergency room and intensive care.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life and health insurance.
- Paid Family Leave
- Retirement benefits.
Post Title: Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Washington, USA
Posted Date: July 18, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA