Sales Associate Job: Retail Sales Associate (RSA), is the ultimate guide for guests’ shopping. Hard Rock merchandise is an exclusive part of our business and requires special people to make it happen. You will play the role of RSA tour guide, communicator and entertainer.
Hard Rock International (HRI), which has venues in 74 countries including 183 cafés, 27 hotels, and 12 casinos is one of the most well-known companies. Hard Rock has the most extensive collection of music memorabilia in the world, starting with an Eric Clapton guitar. It is now displayed at various locations across the globe. Hard Rock is known for its unique music-related merchandise, collectible clothing and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI is the global trademark holder for all Hard Rock brands.
The company operates, franchises and owns cafes in Europe, Asia and the Americas. It also owns, licenses, manages, and/or manages casino/hotel properties around the world. The company’s most popular Florida Hotel and Casino properties, which are both owned and managed by HRI’s parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida, are destinations. Hard Rock International was named a Forbes Magazine Top Employer of Women and Land Operator Of The Year at the Global Gaming Awards 2018.
|Title||Retail Sales Associate|
|Hiring Organization||Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc.|
|Base Salary||13-16 USD Per Hour|
Responsibilities for Retail Sales Associate Job
- Greeting guests.
- Answering questions accurately and politely
- Answer the phone
- A point-of-sale program allows you to make professional sales transactions.
- Handling cash and other forms of payment
- Cash drawer balances should be maintained.
- The direction of guests to specific areas/restrooms.
- Exhibiting impeccable product knowledge
- Engaging guests in 1-on-1 conversations to determine their needs and informing them about product features & benefits.
- Suggestional selling – using proven techniques (e.g., related products, better-quality items and transitional phrases).
- Maintain a clean, organized store.
- Proper product stock levels can be maintained through retail pulls and inventories.
- Displaying retail products – using HRC’s visual display standard.
- Opening, closing, and side duties: cleaning glass, polishing brass; sweeping the floor; folding product.
- We ensure that each guest is satisfied.
- Create memorable experiences
- Entertain guests to make “Raving Fans”.
Qualifications for Retail Sales Associate Job
- In a chaotic, fast-paced environment, it is important to remain calm.
- Demonstrating high levels of the organization, attention to detail and urgency.
- Exhibiting a positive, outwardly friendly attitude towards guests
- Ability to move around the cafes and corporate offices (standing, walking, kneeling or bending) for long periods.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repeat movements of the arms and hands.
- Ability to communicate or exchange ideas verbally, and hear the sound by the ear.
- Hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity and the ability to use your hand above your shoulders are some of the attributes that we need.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and balance objects up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to twist or turn body parts in a circular motion.
- Able to tolerate heat, cold, chemicals and noise.
- The ability to travel by plane or auto for extended periods of time.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (having a plan)
- Follow all guidelines.
- All safety and sanitation standards must be observed.
- Wherever possible, recycle products
- Keeping HRC’s core values and mission statement intact
Post Title: Retail Sales Associate Job Vacancy in Texas, USA
Posted Date: July 19, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA