Full Job Description
Retail Shift Supervisor Job: Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Shift Supervisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company – you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
|Title||Retail Shift Supervisor|
|Hiring Organization||LINDT & SPRUNGLI|
|Base Salary||$16.50 an hour|
Responsibilities for Retail Shift Supervisor Job
Ensure the store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, and annual sales plans and consistently contributes to the district’s achievement of the sales plan.
- Models understanding and commitment to the store’s sales mission and effectively communicates the mission to staff in actionable terms.
- Assists with the development of each team member’s individual commitment to the achievement of the store’s sales results.
- Models and effectively supervises staff to ensure sales goals (including key performance indicators, ADS, UPT, conversion and other company sales standards) and external sales opportunities are achieved.
- Models Lindt standards through everyday activities (4 Moments of Influence, dress code, up-selling, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive).
- Monitors and escalates stock levels to Store Management in a timely manner to avoid stocks/overstock/dated products.
Support Store Manager with training sales staff in accordance with Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to ensure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Help to train sales staff in accordance with company standards, ensuring daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations are consistently achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring solid product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Management in a professional and timely manner.
Ensure the store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls and compliance.
- Inventory Control/Shrink
- Cash Management (POS, Paperwork, logs, policies & procedures)
- Comply with all Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Maintain store cleanliness
STARTING AT $16.50 PER HOUR
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Ability to take direction and effectively delegate and execute through others
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- Prior retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Associates Degree
- Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
Post Title: Retail Shift Supervisor Job Vacancy in Ohio, Unites States
Posted Date: July 24, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA