The Rally Hotel, a lifestyle hotel that is independent and located in Denver’s McGregor Square, is the Rally Hotel. The Rally Hotel is located in the heart Lower Downtown and represents all that Colorado has. Moments of discovery can be found everywhere, from the Railway to the Rockies to Denver’s industrial roots and mile-high skies.
The hotel has 176 rooms and is located in McGregor Square, just next to Coors Field, the Colorado Rockies’ home. This block, which covers a large area of the city, is home to restaurants, retail, and a circulate plaza, featuring a stadium-sized LED screen. It will also host private events, sports entertainment, and movie nights. The Rally encourages everyone to be playful. Join our team at The Rally Hotel.
To ensure guest satisfaction and maximum revenue, cleans and prepares guest rooms according to established standards.
- Retrieves items from shelves and stores, and sets up cleaning carts with supplies. This will ensure efficiency and ease in cleaning the rooms.
- Wipes windows, doors and walls in public areas, hallways, and rooms. Often uses ladders or stools for difficult to reach areas. This is necessary to keep the facility clean and presentable at all times. Cleans the tub and shower walls, and cleans toilet(s), stall walls, and exposed pipes. Wipes out exposed pipes.
- Towels, soaps, and other room amenities are replaced. Literature that was removed by a previous guest or is dirty and torn is restocked to ensure sufficient supply for the guests arriving.
- All hard floors (linoleum and tile) should be washed. Hand wash all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) to remove dirt and soiled.
- Dust and polish all furniture, fixtures, and wall hangings. A duster can be used to reach ceiling corners and vents to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Remove all linen from the bed and replace it with new.
- To check for soil under and between mattresses, lift mattresses.
- Cleanse the closet by wiping out the handle, overhead shelves, and closet doors. Restock guest room supplies like hangers, extra blankets, and pillows.
- Vacuum rooms, public areas, hallways and lift heavy furniture to vacuum the entire carpet area, including under furniture or in difficult to reach places.
- To ensure safety for guests and employees, inspect all window and door locks.
- To ensure that all equipment in the room is working properly, inspects it (TV, lights/lamps and faucets, radios), and immediately reports any room deficiencies to the Executive Housekeeper. This will allow for prompt repairs/solutions.
- In order to preserve and protect hotel property, secures and maintains custody equipment, keys, and supplies.
- At all times, maintains a friendly, happy, and courteous demeanor
- Other duties, as requested by management
There is no formal education nor training
- Basic knowledge of cleaning principles, cleaning products, and the operation of standard cleaning equipment is required.
- You must be able understand and follow written instructions.
These physical requirements are indicative of the needs that associates must meet to perform essential functions. Individuals with disabilities may be able to access the essential functions of this job by making reasonable accommodations.
- You must be able lift 50 lbs. You must be able to lift up to 50lbs per shift.
- You must be able push, pull, and move equipment, furniture, and levers throughout a shift.
- You must be able and able to lift your arms above your head during a shift.
- You must be able and able to maneuver a fully loaded maid cart (50lbs) through hallways, into/out closets, and throughout the entire workday.
- Ability to recognize tiny particles and dirt in dark areas and to read printed instructions.
- Long-term strenuous activity in an indoor climate-controlled environment.
- Overheating and humidification in laundry. Within 95% of the shift.
Our associates enjoy many benefits, including
# Medical, dental, & vision insurance
# Flexible spending and health savings accounts
# Basic life and AD&D insurance
# Vacation, sick, and holiday time paid time
# Eligible for the Company’s 401(k), which includes employer matching
# Employee Assistance Program
# Tuition reimbursement
# Enjoy great discounts at hotels, restaurants, and other venues.
# Eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Refer a friend and get up to $1,000
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Assistance with tuition
Post Title: Sage Hospitality Group Hiring Room Attendant In Colorado, USA
Posted Date: February 8, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA