Sodexo USA Jobs
The Cashier/Food Service Worker works primarily in the foodservice operation, handling cash and credit transactions from Sodexo customers. In addition, they will assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steamtables. Duties will include cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work stations. As a cashier, they must accurately operate the cash register/POS and complete the transactions. Will also provide support to the retail operation, including setup, maintaining supplies and products, and assisting in cleanup and closedown. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Operates a cash register (or equivalent), receives payments of cash, checks and charges from customers or employees for goods or services, making change and issuing receipts or tickets to customers.
- Responsible for accurate ring of proper PLU for sale items and/or accurate barcode scan.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Understands and follows Sodexo cash-handling policies and procedures.
- May assist in locating, reconciling and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate peripheral equipment that records and supports non-cash transactions.
- May also be required to prepare for service before the meal and clean the dining room after the meal (wiping tables, vacuuming the floor, cleaning chairs, ensuring the acceptable appearance of the dining area).
- May set up and stock the beverage area, grab and go items, service ware and condiments or other assigned areas.
- Sets up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads, condiments, other food products and utensils.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
Sodexo USA JOB DETAILS:
Vacancy Type: Full Time Job
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Camden, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Post Title: Sodexo USA Jobs for Food Service Worker Vacancy 2022
Posted Date: January 16, 2022
Author: USA Jobs