Software Engineer job: We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who has experience using NodeJS & Angular to develop frontend and backend applications. Strong desire to explore and learn new technologies. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Assist junior members of the team in mentoring and implementing new features. HAPS Gateway (synopsys.com).
|$124K – $157K a year
Responsibilities for Software Engineer Job
- Design and develop low-latency, high availability, scalable frontend, and backend applications to prototyping hardware management
- Incorporate existing tools and services into microservice architecture
- Create and extend APIs and integrate frontend and backend functions
- Construct and expand test and test infrastructure, including performance and scaling testing
- Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders to determine the feature roadmap for the product and the future direction.
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in CS/EE with 7+ years experience
- Demonstrated industry expertise using NodeJS, Angular, and related technologies like Express, MongoDB and SocketIO
- Experience developing and using REST APIs and web sockets.
- Experience with design patterns, such as object-oriented programming, reactive, and functional programming
- A good understanding of security and scaling in a cloud-native software stack
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Working with custom hardware such as IoT/SetTop Boxes/ Embedded, etc. requires basic understanding and interest.
- DevOps, microservice architecture, and SRE experience are all desirable.
- Experience with farm management tools such as SunGrid, LSF and Jenkins.
- API Gateway technology, such as AWS, has been used by many people.
- Interest in electronic design automation and chip design
- Exposure to embedded software/driver/BIOS/FW
Post Title: Software Engineer Job Vacancy in California, United States
Posted Date: July 29, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA