C++ Developer Job: You will report directly to the Torus Team Leader as a Barclays C++ developer. Your responsibilities include contributing to various projects that span critical technical delivery, regulatory project, and platform enhancements. You will be working closely with developers, business analysts, project managers, and developers in all regions to provide robust design and technical solutions.
Barclays is a global financial institution that has been around for 329 years. We have 329 years of experience, quality, and innovation. Our financial and digital solutions have been a boon to millions of people and businesses. We are a growing and important presence in the USA. Our careers offer endless opportunities.
|Base Salary||$96.7K – $122K a year|
Responsibilities for C++ Developer Job
- Analyzing new requirements to determine the best technical solution and to contribute to overall system design
- Assume responsibility and ownership for new feature development. Document designs and communicate with team members.
- All aspects of software development, analysis, design, implementation, and deployment, including core data applications.
- Be focused on code quality and test coverage, and be active in code reviews
- For accuracy, timeliness and quality control, designing and implementing applications and data flows.
- Assisting in the delivery of complex projects with global teams from Barclays to improve or develop existing systems.
- Facilitating the organization and management of development meetings for application leads and business units users
- Production of various management information reports that show trend analysis and KPIs
Requirements for C++ Developer Job
- C++ code that runs on Windows and Linux is preferred.
- A degree in technical, science, or engineering.
- Solid knowledge of STL library and OOP design patterns
- Communication skills are essential (English, verbal, and written).
Skills that can help you in your role:
- Software development and agile tools, e.g. JIRA, Git, and Autosys are the agile tools.
- Scrum and Kanban are agile methodologies. There are only four bullet points that communicate the skills and experience desired.
Post Title: C++ Developer Job Vacancy in New Jersey, United States
Posted Date: July 29, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA