- Description: * Pharmacy Technician for an Ophthalmology Pharmacy
- Optometry (eyes).
- Receive calls and make calls to confirm prescriptions or answer questions about prescriptions.
- Complete Data Entry or Input.
- Will make some patient calls, but this is secondary to making and receiving calls to MDs
- Skills:* Pharmacy, Cpht, Pharmacy technician certification, PTCB, Customer service, Pharmacy technician license, data entry, pharmacy technician certificate, insurance, infusion, compounding
- *Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Students enrolled in pharmacy school or at the entry level are eligible
- 1000 scripts per week
- Ideal for insurance, compounding or infusion
- * Entry Level Experience
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is helping companies to serve the world better.
Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
Post Title: Actalent Hiring Pharmacy Technician In New Jersey, USA
Posted Date: February 7, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA