- Description: * OVERVIEW: Family Clinic Vancouver. The ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills, a professional and enthusiastic demeanor, and be able to multitask. The Medical Assistants play an integral role in the care team, ensuring patient flow and providing quality care in a safe and timely way.
- Takes vital signs such as temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and weight/height.
- Answers patients’ phone calls and response
- Schedule laboratory tests, x-rays, and other procedures according to the clinician
- All specimens should be correctly labeled
- Perform blood draws
- Inputs patient’s medical information into EMR (Epic).
- Collaborates with other members of the healthcare team
- Audits of coding performed after the patient encounters to ensure that services rendered are correctly documented in EMR
- Keep your workplace clean
- Assists the clinician in completing paperwork for work release (FMLA).
- Maintains logs and records.
- Assist the physician in charting office visits; ensuring communication with documentation to coordinate comprehensive patient care. LOCATION: Sea-Mar Community Health Centers. Two Sea-Mar locations are currently looking for Medical Assistants.
- One MA opening at the Delaware SeaMar Clinic
- 7410 Delaware Ln, Vancouver, WA 98664-1408
- One MA opening at the Battleground Sea-Mar Clinic
- 118 S Parkway Ave., Battle Ground, WA 98604. Clinic/Shift Hours – 40 hours per week, M–F, 8a-5p
- Skills:* -MA-C,
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Epic -Phlebotomy-Electronic Health Record -Triage
- Additional Skills and Qualifications: * MUST-HAVES
- High School Diploma/GED
- Washington State MA Cert (will only accept MA-C).
- EMRs: Experience the difference
- Epic experiences are preferred
- BLS & CPR certificates
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card (MUST be COVID vaccinated).
- It works well with team players/team players
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Externship experience OK. Less than one year experience OK
- * Entry Level of Experience
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is helping companies to serve the world better. Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
Post Title: Actalent Urgently Hiring – Medical Assistant In Washington, USA
Posted Date: January 31, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA