We are looking for a full-time Assistant manager to manage our apartment community in Kansas City. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that values their employees and has a strong company culture. Horizon is a privately owned company that has the largest student and multifamily housing market. However, it still retains a family-like feel throughout its properties. Horizon was built on seven DNA points and adheres to the Pledge of Excellence. Horizon’s goal is to transform the client experience by providing superior service.
All clients, internal and extern, are eligible for this service. The Assistant Manager will work under the supervision of the Property Manager and be responsible for the training of the team, implementation and monitoring operations, profitability, quality services, marketing and resident relations. The Assistant Manager will use management skills to motivate and inspire the team towards achieving their goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Superior service can help maintain positive relationships with residents
- Participate in daily operations of the property
- Collect all rent and post it. Take action for delinquent rent
- Assure that your property meets OSHA standards
- Assist the marketing team in creating and executing a marketing plan
Post Title: Assistant Manager Job Vacancy In Missouri, USA
Posted Date: February 5, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA