Are you ready to be a Registered Nurse (RN). Are you looking for a rewarding career or a new RN to gain valuable experience? Symphony at Midway invites you to join us!
- New Wages
- Sign up for $4,500 in bonus !!!!! !
We are seeking a Registered Nursing Assistant to provide nursing care for our patients. The ideal candidate is a competent, well-trained professional who can provide the best nursing care. You are compassionate and calm-tempered. You will be able follow safety and health guidelines consistently and faithfully. It is important to provide high-quality nursing care that promotes patient well-being.
- To provide the best care and advice, monitor patient’s health and evaluate their needs.
- Interpret and observe the symptoms of patients and communicate these to doctors.
- In order to create individualized care plans, work with nurses and physicians
- Perform routine procedures like blood pressure measurement, injecting injections, etc. Fill in patient’s charts according to facility policy
- Assist patients with their medication, adjust and administer them as needed. Follow established policies and physician orders.
- Assist the nursing assistants in their day-to-day tasks. Assist the support staff and your nursing staff in planning the shift.
- Make written & oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of the shift as required.
- As needed, admit, transfer, and discharge residents.
- Assist in the leadership of nursing staff assigned to your unit/shift.
- Keep your hygiene and safety high.
- In an emergency, provide immediate medical care
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN).
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN), license
- Every other weekend, ability to work
- Compliance with Public Health qualifications related to background
- You must have proof that you have received Covid-19 vaccine (Religious or Health Exemptions may be available for qualified employees).
- Understanding of nursing care methods.
- Know how to provide emergency care
- A thorough understanding of safety and health guidelines (decontamination, sanitation, etc.). Willingness to follow and retain them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to a team player.
- Be compassionate and responsible
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Benefits for Registered Nurses (RN)
Symphony recognizes its employees for their dedication and hard work.
- DAILY PAY option
- TUITION GRANTS
- Comprehensive benefits
- You get generous time off
- Vision, medical, and dental
- Both short-term and long-term disabilities
- You can also get life insurance.
We offer competitive salaries and many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Insurance for the disabled
Post Title: Symphony Care Network Hiring Full-Time Registered Nurse RN Needed (11p-7:30a) In Illinois, USA
Posted Date: February 6, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA