Banko Overhead Doors is a West Central Florida company that has been serving customers since 1984. We offer residential and commercial garage doors in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Manatee Counties. Our warehouse team is looking for experienced Warehouse Associates.
Banko Overhead Doors is a company that recognizes its commitment to customer service. They have an A+ rating with BBB and the Angie’s List Super Service Award. Our success is dependent on our employees. We offer education and training to make sure that each employee and every company division has the best tools possible.
About the Job
The Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Manager and is responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including packing, shipping, receiving and tracking orders accurately, picking and counting merchandise, stocking merchandise, loading trucks, organizing stock stock and maintaining accurate inventories, identifying damaged, missing, or lost merchandise, and delivering material to remote locations as required.
- You can keep your work area safe by cleaning shelves, pallets, and workstations.
- Shipping supply area cleanliness
- Respecting procedures, rules, regulations
- Safety operation of all warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and pallets, ladders, etc.
You have a strong work ethic and are confident in your ability to perform in your chosen profession. You are able to work a whole shift standing up, can handle working outside in warehouse conditions and pride yourself on accuracy, safety, speed, and speed.
- GED/High School Diploma required
- Minimum 1 year previous warehouse/distribution center experience
- Clean and valid driving record for 3 years
- Ability to use your feet to lift and move objects up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- It is an advantage to have current forklift certification.
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary, extensive benefits package, vacation and holiday pay,
- Start of the first shift at 6 a.m.
- Overtime opportunities
- You will find a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do.
- Potential for growth within the company
- Positive work environment and a team-oriented company culture
Banko Overhead Doors believes that all people should have equal employment opportunity (EEO), regardless of their age, color, nationality, citizenship status, gender, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status as regards to public assistance, veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Banko Overhead Doors will also make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
Post Title: Banko Overhead Doors Hiring Warehouse Associate In Florida, USA
Posted Date: February 5, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA