Cashier Food and Beverage Job: Areas USA is an international leader in fast food and casual dining. Areas have an international presence in 12 European and American countries, including the USA, France, Germany, and Spain. They also offer a wide range of food services that will exceed the expectations of travelers at airports, railway stations, and highway service plazas.
|Title||Cashier Food and Beverage|
|Hiring Organization||Wendy’s | Areas USA|
|Base Salary||$15 an hour|
Areas host more than 348 million guests annually, employ 22,500 people, and are ranked #3 worldwide in travel food, and retail services.
Areas are present in these US cities:
- Los Angeles
Areas are looking for a fast food attendant/cashier to join our team in one of our fast food restaurants on the turnpikes.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Auntie Anne’s
- Nature’s Table
- Earl of Sandwiches
- Auntie Anne’s
- Pizza Villaggio
- Sunshine Market Place
Broad Functions The Fast Food Attendant performs a range of tasks within a fast-food / snack bar establishment. These duties include taking customer orders, cleaning food areas and stock areas, cooking food, stocking products, and working on the line. As assigned by management or the business, performs any other duties.
Responsibilities for Cashier Food and Beverage Job
- Takes orders from customers; greets them; gives information about the menus, and looks for opportunities to “up-sell”.
- To meet the CORE model, he or she must make eye contact, smile, communicate enthusiastically and keep guests informed.
- Cooks meats, fish and vegetables efficiently and prepares/portions food products before cooking.
- You will prepare a variety of meats, seafood, chicken, and vegetables for use in ovens, broilers, grills, and fryers as well as a range of other kitchen equipment.
- Cash register operator. Customer pays cash, in cash, or by credit card. Correctly counts customers and gives change as needed. Follows all Area’s Guest Experience policies and procedures.
- Stocks and cleaning are two of the most common jobs in this area.
- Assists with the location, reconciliation, and verification of transactions. It also operates the equipment that uses peripheral electronic data processing. Hand or by cart transfers supplies and equipment from storage to work areas.
- Assists in a variety of kitchen-related tasks, including product assembly and food preparation.
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the products and services in each unit.
- You must ensure that proper food handling procedures, including labeling, date, stocking, rotation, and temperature checking, are followed.
- Clean and sanitize workstations and equipment
Qualifications for Cashier Food and Beverage Job
- H.S. 1. H.S.
Highly desirable 2.Cashier experience in a restaurant and drink environment
3. Excellent guest service skills while directly working with the public.
4. Basic mathematics skills that allow you to add, subtract and multiply quickly and accurately.
5. Ability to establish cooperative working relationships with other people
6. Reliable and able to stand for extended periods of time
These physical requirements are indicative of the needs that associates must meet to perform essential functions. Individuals with disabilities may be able to access the essential functions of this job by making reasonable accommodations.
As part of the job, the associate must stand for extended periods of time, use his hands and fingers, communicate verbally and hear. The associate is often required to reach with arms and hands, balance, smell, taste, and touch. Sometimes, the associate may be required to walk, stoop and kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 50 pounds. This job requires close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Post Title: Cashier Food and Beverage Job Vacancy in Florida, USA
Posted Date: August 1, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA