Production Worker Job: McCain Foods’ Production Worker is an entry-level position that will allow you to progress with a global company. As a Production Worker, you will be responsible for removing materials and defects from production lines. You will also pack boxes with the finished goods. This is a great place to begin your career in manufacturing. You can also use our tuition reimbursement program for growth with a global business!
|Hiring Organization||McCain Foods USA, Inc.|
|Base Salary||$34.4K – $43.6K a year|
Production Worker Job: McCain Foods is proud of its family-oriented values. Our culture is shaped by our values. They influence how we operate, work together, and the choices that we make. They are an integral part of what makes us different. McCain Foods established its first production plant in Florenceville, New Brunswick. McCain Foods quickly established itself in the Canadian market and went on a journey to become one of the largest producers of frozen French fries and potato specialty foods.
McCain products are available in thousands of restaurants around the globe and frozen foods can be purchased in supermarket freezers. McCain produces more than just fries. He also makes appetizers, oven meals, and vegetables for the food service and retail industries.
Benefits of Production Worker Job
McCain provides full coverage, including vision, health, and dental insurance. We also offer additional benefits such as:
Paid Paternity and Maternity Leave
Responsibilities for Production Worker Job
1. Notify the appropriate personnel about quality and production line problems.
2. To remove foreign material from the line flow, hand-sort the product.
3. If you find any improperly sealed packaging, remove them and put the product back into the line flow.
4. During factory clean-ups, clean equipment, walls, and floors with chemical agents. Follow the supervision. To clean work areas, use shovels and brooms.
5. Follow strict sanitation guidelines when handling products and take all precautions to prevent product contamination during cleaning.
Qualifications for Production Worker Job
- A plus is having at least 6 months of manufacturing experience. It is not required! We will train the right person!
- Ability to read and understand a variety of written and oral instructions, as well as schedules related to production/product schedules and line changes.
Constant: movement and use of hands, standing during regularly scheduled shifts.
Commonly: Reaching for more than 8-12 hours per day, reaching and grasping with hands.
Post Title: Production Worker Job Vacancy in Wisconsin, USA
Posted Date: July 31, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA