Company Manager Job: Signature Theatre is looking for a seasonal COMPANY MANGER to work at The Pershing Square Signature Center, West 42nd Street.
|Hiring Organization||Signature Theatre Company|
|Base Salary||$1,140 a week|
Signature Theatre was founded in 1991 and produces six to eight productions each year. Signature Theatre launched its Signature Ticket Initiative in 2005, which offers affordable tickets to all its productions. Signature opened The Pershing square Signature Center in 2012, which is a 75,000-square foot Frank Gehry-designed Center that features three theatres and two rehearsal studios. It also has an administrative office with administrative offices.
Applications from underrepresented groups in theatre are encouraged.
Signature is committed Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Accessibility. We welcome candidates with demonstrated experience advocating for underrepresented groups.
Sign up at signaturetheatre.org to read our commitment towards creating an EDIA-focused theatre
Signature Theatre is looking for a Seasonal/full-time Company Manager to manage our 2022/23 season. The Company Manager reports to the General Management department.
The position will begin on August 22, 2022, and continue until June 20, 2023. This is a seasonal, full-time position.
The Desired Experience
- Two years of related experience – General Management, Company Management, or General Admin in a theatre/event office are required
- It is beneficial to have some familiarity with the union collective bargaining arrangements (AEA, SDC USA, 802), but it is not essential.
- If not obtained, Covid Safety Certification will be issued
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential
- Ability to deal with sensitive material in a respectful way – excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work under pressure and has a sense for humor.
- Proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines in high volume situations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint ,etc…)
This is a salaried, exempt and seasonal position. The weekly pay rate is $1140.00
Benefits of Company Manager Job
Benefits include vision, group health, and dental plans. You also have the option to take part in flexible spending and commuter accounts that save taxes.
Responsibilities for Company Manager Job
- Assist artists, management, and production personnel in all Signature productions.
- Artist contracts can be drafted and administered.
- To respond to each production’s ongoing needs, provide onsite coverage for rehearsals and performances (evenings and weekends).
- Transmit weekly company payrolls and create union reports
- Tessitura is used to process all requests for the company and house seats. Marketing and the box office manage the ticket inventory.
- For processing, prepare check requests and reimbursements
- Track expenses and reconcile the company’s management budget
- Assist the Covid Safety Manager in an emergency
- Assist artists with special requests, including accommodation, visas and travel arrangements
- Artists and Signature staff should be made aware of company policies
- Organize company events, such as meet and greets and opening and closing night celebrations.
- Assist the department with administrative needs
Post Title: Company Manager Job Vacancy in New York USA
Posted Date: July 15, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA