Data Entry Job: To compile, capture and maintain our digital data base, we are looking for a detailed-oriented data entry operator. Data entry clerks are also known as data entry operators. They organize and capture data for various companies and industries.
Data entry operators are responsible for preparing, merging, and formatting documents for data entry. They also check for errors and input data to update the database.
You must be skilled at typing and attentive to detail in order to be a data entry operator. Data entry professionals who are skilled should be able quickly to spot data errors and show precision in their work.
Data Entry Job Details
|Hiring Organization||Reliable Associates|
|Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 15 to USD 16 per Hour|
|Location||Tampa, Florida, United States 33634|
Reliable Associates, Inc. provides personnel in the Tampa Bay region. Our mission is to match qualified employees with companies that will benefit from their experience and training.
We have increased our chances of success for both clients and employees by doing this. Our staff includes a wide range of employees, which allows us to meet the needs of our clients, whether they are looking for clerical or technical help.
Responsibilities for Data Entry Job
- Collecting, collating and preparing documents, materials and information for data entry.
- Research to find information about incomplete documents or materials
- Digital documents can be created from dictation or paper.
- Examining all information and documents for accuracy. Informing the supervisor if there are any inconsistencies.
- Data capture and regular backups.
- Maintaining databases, archives, filing systems, and up-to-date them.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases, and correcting inconsistencies or errors.
- As needed, generate and export data reports, spreadsheets and documents.
Skills Requirements for Data Entry Job
- Great typing skills.
- Great time management skills and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency with data captures and office management software like MS Office or Google Suite.
- Ability to accurately manage large volumes of data.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and paper filing systems and databases.
- The ability to perform administrative and clerical tasks.
- You have to be able to focus for long periods of time and have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance
- Company match and 401(k), savings plan.
- Paid vacations, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Both short-term and long-term disability
- We don’t promise you a job or a interview in return for money
- Before you apply for any job, make sure to research the company and job details online.
- Not all careers are created equal. You will need to work hard to achieve success.
- Avoid Career Consulting and Recruiting scams. We will not recommend that you accept a request for money from any HR claiming to be able to get a job. Instead, we suggest that you look for a new job elsewhere.
Post Title: Data Entry Job & Other IT Job Vacancies in Florida USA
Posted Date: July 17, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA