Cook Job: We need a dedicated cook who can prepare delicious meals that comply with company and food safety regulations. Assisting other cooks when needed, following instructions and organizing workstations are some of the responsibilities of the cook.
Also, you should be able to maintain the cleanliness of your refrigerators and storage areas. You should be able to use different cooking methods and techniques to create meals that satisfy our customers’ needs to be a successful cook. A top-quality cook must be able to handle multiple orders of food without compromising quality.
Cooks prepare food and meals according to the recipes of the establishment or company they work for. They are responsible for ensuring that meals are properly prepared and delivered within the specified time frame.
|Hiring Organization||Los Angeles Airport Marriott|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 to USD 3500 per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90045|
Our top priority is to put our associates first. You are invited to read more about the security and well-being measures that we have taken for our associates. They are the reason we have been a strong force for almost a century. J.W. and Alice Marriott were the founders of our company. J.W. and Alice Marriott started out with a simple idea: a rootbeer stand. It grew from there to a small hotel and then another.
One that is bigger. They created something together that could change their future, and maybe yours. Great careers are about creating meaningful relationships and seizing opportunities. Los Angeles Airport Marriott offers modern comforts for both business and leisure travelers, just minutes from LAX.
Responsibilities for Cook Job
- Assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Prepare high-quality food and other items in accordance with company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the right temperature is important to prevent spoilage.
- Ensure that food portions are proportional and presented according to company standards.
- Monitor supplies and order stock as necessary.
- Before each use, ensure that your cooking utensils have been cleaned thoroughly.
- Sterilizing and cleaning food preparation areas.
- Assist other cooks in ensuring that food orders are processed quickly.
- Effectively resolve customer problems.
- Ensure that food safety and health regulations are adhered to.
Skills & Requirements for Cook Job
- ServSafe certification for food handling is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of cooking techniques and methods.
- Cooking experience.
- Ability to follow recipes.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Effective communication skills.
- You Can Be Creative.
- You can work for yourself.
- There are many great opportunities for salary growth.
- You work with talented people
- It can be unstable.
- You will work long, difficult hours.
- Starting Salaries Are Low.
- It is physically demanding.
Post Title: Cook Job Vacancy in Los Angeles Airport Marriott, USA
Posted Date: July 23, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA