Full job description
Restaurant Team Member Job: MOD allows everyone to be who they are and gives everyone the chance to achieve their dreams and hopes. We celebrate individuality and support human growth. Second chances are valuable. MOD is your home!
We create a culture that celebrates individual spirits every day, in every store. MOD will empower you to offer the same experience to every customer and Squad member who walks through your doors.
|Title||Restaurant Team Member|
|Hiring Organization||MOD Pizza|
|Base Salary||$19.15 an hour|
MOD Pizza Squad members directly contribute to the success and well-being of MOD by sharing the MOD experience with all those who visit our stores. MOD is all about taking care of our customers and each other. We offer Super-Fast Service, exceptional pizzas and salads and a cool atmosphere.
- Hourly rates competitive and tips
- Flexible shifts
- One free meal per shift
- Enjoy 50% Discount on Dining with Guests when you Order Prior to the Start of Your Shift
- Education and training at work
- Promotion and career advancement opportunities
- Access to support for employees
- Amazing MOD swag: T-shirts, bandanas and stickers
- For eligible Squad members, benefits
Responsibilities for Restaurant Team Member Job
- Show Grit, Growth and Generosity.
- To encourage and promote teamwork and operational success, share your knowledge
- Get to know your customers, build relationships and get to know them.
- Show the world what a memorable, exceptional customer experience looks and feels like
- Assist in all food safety preparation and storage procedures.
- Our customers receive safe, delicious, consistent, high-quality food.
- Be able to perform at a high level, and be open to learning and improving.
- You can use the tools to help the MOD Squad. Keep looking and feeling great!
Basic Qualifications for Restaurant Team Member Job
- Passionate about people
- Transport that is reliable
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Experience in the food/service industry
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving skills
You will work in the kitchen, rotating between the front and back of the house as a Squad member. You will need to walk, bend, twist, reach, kneel, kneel, crouch, push and pull to move up to 50 pound objects. Hand-held kitchen appliances and basic kitchen equipment will be required (e.g. industrial can opener, dough press or industrial dishwasher). You may have to climb or descend stairs depending on where you are located. It is necessary to be able to communicate with colleagues and other people. It is necessary to be able to adhere to all public health regulations, including wearing a mask.
- The operation, customers, and overhead music can cause high noise levels (including rock, punk, and another alternative).
- It can be done indoors or outdoors depending on the store. Variable weather conditions are possible. Deliveries may also be made curbside to customers
- Can be used near moving parts or mechanical components
- Flexible schedules that include holidays, evenings and longer hours when business demands.
- You must be allowed to work in the United States
Post Title: Restaurant Team Member Job Vacancy in Washington State, USA
Posted Date: July 22, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA