Fast Food Attendant Job: The Fast Food Attendant performs a range of tasks within a fast-food / snack bar establishment. These duties include customer transactions, stock cleaning, inventory management, and assisting in the kitchen. This position is non-exempt and reports to the Concept manager.
|Title||Fast Food Attendant|
|Hiring Organization||Dunkin Donuts|
|Base Salary||17 USD Per Hour|
Responsibilities and Main Duties for Fast Food Attendant Job
- Takes orders from customers; greets them; gives information about the menus, and looks for opportunities to “up-sell”.
- Cash register operator. Customer pays cash, in cash, or by credit card. Correctly counts customers and gives change as needed. Follows all Area’s Guest Experience policies and procedures.
- Stocks and cleaning are two of the most common jobs in this area.
- Assists with the location, reconciliation, and verification of transactions. It also operates the equipment that uses peripheral electronic data processing. Hand or by cart transfers supplies and equipment from storage to work areas.
- Assists in a variety of kitchen-related tasks as required
- Maintains solid knowledge of the products and services in each unit.
- You must ensure that proper food handling procedures, including labeling, date, stocking, rotation, and temperature checking, are followed.
- Cleanse and sanitizes the workstation and equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- H. S. Diploma, or an equivalent.
- Highly desirable experience as a cashier in food- and beverage environment
- Great guest service skills while dealing directly with the public.
- Basic math skills, including the ability to add subtract, multiply, divide, and multiply quickly and accurately.
- Ability to build cooperative working relationships with others
- Can stand for extended periods of time
Fast Food Attendant Job Physical Needs:
These physical requirements are indicative of the needs that associates must meet to perform essential functions. Individuals with disabilities may be able to access the essential functions of this job by making reasonable accommodations.
As part of the job, the associate must stand for extended periods of time, use his hands and fingers, communicate verbally and hear. The associate is often required to reach with arms and hands, balance, smell, taste and touch. Sometimes, the associate may be required to walk, stoop and kneel, crouch and crawl. This job requires close vision, color vision and peripheral vision. It also requires the ability to focus.
Post Title: Fast Food Attendant Job Vacancy in California USA
Posted Date: July 7, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA