Field Marketer Job: Murex is a leading global fintech company in capital market trading, risk management, and processing solutions. Our 19 offices and 2,400 employees operate from them.
Our platform is supported by asset managers and banks by Murexians of over 60 nationalities.
Corporations and utilities from all over the globe are welcome to join. Murex is a company that helps people thrive and solves the problems of an industry at forefront of innovation. You will be part of a global team that allows you to learn quickly and remain true to yourself.
Americas Marketing Team is seeking an experienced field marketer to design and implement marketing plans, create marketing content, manage industry events, initiate press release and client case studies, gather competitor intelligence, and help with go-to-market campaign planning.
Additionally, you will ensure that collateral created by the Central Marketing Team in Europe is most relevant to the Amerias market.
|Base Salary||7000-10000 USD Per Month|
The team will depend on you to:
As the point of contact in America for all marketing-related inquiries
- Develop and implement marketing plans to support the various Business Units
- Determine customer needs and market trends to inform your marketing strategy
- Keep abreast of competitors’ products and conduct competitive evaluations and comparisons.
Enhance Central Marketing Materials by
- To ensure that it is in line with America’s regulations, market practices, and clients’ expectations, Central Marketing team reviewed flyers, brochures as well as case studies and press releases.
- Central Marketing team will propose contents to support the Americas BU/CET plans.
- Designing and developing product profiles, competitive analyses, presentations, demos and white papers, and other marketing assets.
- Sales collateral, assets and support for sales team
- Creating go to market plans and campaign strategies for execution by internal and external agencies-Recommending tradeshows, associations, and content syndication partners to reach broader prospect base
- Collaboration with local product and bizdev departments
Promote Murex brand with
- In coordination with Central Marketing, prepare and participate in industry events (company events, customer workshops, tradeshows) to collect market trends and relay Murex positioning.
Take part in GTM by
- To ensure cross-functional alignment and readiness, the Go To Market Launch Plan for new products and programs is developed, managed, and executed.
- In conjunction with product management and sales, creating campaign positioning guidance, messaging and value propositions, segmentation and route-to market strategies.
- Utilizing existing content and identifying new content requirements (battlecards, slideware, case studies, testimonials, etc.) to create a compelling program/product value proposition.
- Monitor competitor activity actively
Requirements of Field Marketer Job
- 7+ years of experience in the Fintech Industry
- Capability to identify and implement innovative strategies for creating assets (videos. web content. white papers. event sessions).
- Great knowledge of America’s Capital Markets, and the fintech landscape
- Data-driven marketer skills
- Marketing automation tools experience
- Project management skills to coordinate people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (to executives, C levels).
- Collaboration and persuasion skills are essential for working with peers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently
Fluent Spanish speakers are welcome to join our community.
Benefits include commuter credit, disability, accident and vision insurance, life insurance, international coverage, 401k plan match, competitive salaries benchmarked against NY Fintech
Post Title: Field Marketer Job Vacancy in New York USA
Posted Date: July 11, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA