Urgent Customer Service Representative, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Hiring Organization||Check Cashing Stores|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 400000 To USD 500000 Per Year|
|Location||North Port, Florida, United States 34287|
The Check Cashing Store® is well known in Florida. We’re a trusted brand that answers our customers’ needs. And fast. We’re the smart solution for people who require services traditional banks don’t or won’t offer. We’re proud to serve all Floridians with the products and services they need as we strive to reach the highest standards of customer care.
The Check Cashing Store was bought by Dollar Financial Group, Inc. Being bought by Dollar Financial Group, Inc. has connected us to a network of more than 800 payday loan lenders and check cashers across North America.
You may know our sister store, Money Mart®, that operates in 12 states. Every day tens of thousands of people do business with our affiliates and with us. For more information about our umbrella of alternative financial services across North America, please visit www.mmfs.com.
The Check Cashing Store® in Florida is busy. Not only do we provide our customers with fast solutions, but we also offer our employees a fast-paced work environment. So if you’re up for a challenge, there’s a lot to be done at The Check Cashing Store.
Responsibilities: Urgent Customer Service Representative
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills: Urgent Customer Service Representative
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Benefits: Urgent Customer Service Representative
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More USA State Wise Jobs
Post Title: Urgent Customer Service Representative Most Paid Jobs In USA
Posted Date: May 26, 2022
Author: US Jobs