Food and Beverage Manager Job: The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible to oversee the operation of the Food & Beverage department. This includes maintaining quality-of-service standards and financial performance, profitability, staff performance, and guest experience.
|Title||Food and Beverage Manager|
|Hiring Organization||Aman Group Sarl|
|Base Salary||$67.5K – $85.5K a year|
Responsibilities for Food and Beverage Manager Job
- Clear communication between food and beverage managers as well as all Amansantis is essential to ensure consistency, transparency, unity, and uniformity.
- Assist guests and Amansanti with any comments, questions, or concerns. Do so calmly, courteously, and efficiently
- All-day operations: payroll, scheduling, training
- Assist in the cleanliness and maintenance of all F&B outlets designated
- Flexibility and ability to take over all duties on the Food and Beverage floor if necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest food and beverage trends, restaurants, and events in the city and around the globe
- All levels of staffing and material management
- As directed, attend and manage all monthly, annual, and daily training and meetings
- Ensure that departmental meetings, annual reviews, training, and coaching are scheduled and delivered on time and according to instructions
- As directed, ensure that standards and safety manuals are kept current and up-to-date
- To ensure your satisfaction, you can visit all our guest tables before or after your meal.
- Manage, coach, and counsel colleagues. This includes disciplinary procedures.
- All policies and procedures in hotels must be adhered to and enforced according to the Amansanti handbook
- All group information/changes to existing info should be communicated to the appropriate hotel colleagues promptly and accurately
Requirements for Food and Beverage Manager Job
- Experience in F&B management is required.
- A deep understanding of the food and beverage preparations and operations
- Get a deep understanding of wine and spirits
- With ease, calm, and genuine service, we can handle any guest complaint or request.
- Understanding of payroll, budgeting, and staff scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or something similar
- Ability to motivate, support, and lead a team that succeeds
- Positive, authentic, innovative, engaging, energetic personality
- Organize and manage your time effectively
- High attention to detail
- Sensitiveness to cultural nuances
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, intense environment
- Great leadership skills and people skills, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and under pressure.
- As per company policies, the ability to keep a professional and clean appearance
- Able to fully understand hotels and follow all policies and procedures of the department, Standard Operating Procedures, and Checklists provided by the hotel.
- Able to comprehend and use the functions of computers, radios, telephones, and other systems according to departmental specifications.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems using good judgment and genuine service with guests.
- Flexible hours available, including on weekends and holidays, if needed.
Post Title: Food and Beverage Manager Job Vacancy in New York, USA
Posted Date: July 30, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA