Grayson College is pleased to welcome you. Grayson College is located in the heart of Grayson County. It provides a vital link to higher education. GC offers small classes that allow for personal instruction, affordable tuition, caring faculty and the convenience of online, day, or evening classes. Each year, the college serves around 5,000 students. Grayson is highly regarded by the surrounding universities and industries as an outstanding source of quality graduates who are skilled, specialized and much-needed talent to the workplace.
Testing Center Assistant On a 12-month basis, our Van Alstyne Campus provides part-time proctoring for both national and local exams.
This position pays between $13.87 and $17.34 an hour
- 55% Schedules and administers standardized exams, including the TSI Assessment and HESI Admissions Exams.
- 20% Provides security for students and faculty while meeting the needs of the public.
- 10% Under the direction of the Director of Testing, Tutoring and Disability Services, assists with the maintenance of records, collection of proctor fees, and secure storage of test materials.
- 10% Grayson College Proctored Online Course Exams and Make-up Exams as arranged By Faculty
- 5% Other duties as required.
- Demonstrates the Viking Values: Balance, clarity, gratitude and service.
- Conforms to the policies of standard test publishers.
- Acceptance of Grayson College accommodation as approved by the faculty and the Tutoring & Disability Services Coordinator.
- All federal and state laws, regulations and policies pertaining to higher education are met.
This job description does not include all the responsibilities and duties that come with the position.
- An associate’s degree is required.
- You will need to have six months to two years of experience in a similar field or with a related profession.
- Strong customer service skills.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- Working involves contact with people other than immediate associates on routine matters in order to give or obtain information that may be of interest.
- Contacts outside the university are required to provide assistance and information.
Unofficial transcripts and e-copies of each higher education institution attended must be submitted with your application. (If you are selected, official transcripts will be required from each degree-granting institution upon hire). Include three references from professionals with your application. This job is highly sensitive and requires a criminal background check.
GRAYSON COLLEGE OFFERS EDUCATIONAL AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OPPORTUNITIES ON A BASIS OF MERIT WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON RACE, COLOR NATIONAL ORIGIN RELIGION, GENDER AGE, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROHIBITED ABOVE.
Employer actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act. They will make reasonable accommodations. Contact the Human Resources Office at 903-463-8770, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Post Title: Grayson College Hiring Testing Center Assistant In Texas, USA: $13.87 and $17.34 per hour
Posted Date: February 11, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA