Accountant highest paying jobs in Hawaii – How to Apply – USA – Airline job
Accountant highest paying jobs At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
- Perform specialized general accounting activities as assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Monitor assigned GL accounts and balances to assure they are properly recorded in the G/L and reconciled at the end of each month
- Prepare and provide adhoc analysis and reports as needed and requested to various departments
- Assist and support outsourced vendor team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliverables, and monitor against contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Assist in training on general accounting matters
- Work with departments on issue tracking and resolution
- Prepare and review reconciliations and journal entries for assigned transactions using General Accounting systems
- Support audits of financial and regulatory reporting by Corporate Audit, external auditors, and government agencies
- Assist with system end-user testing and acceptance of business processes and reports
- Assist with projects related to general accounting and reconciliation
- Other general accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3 years of professional experience, in accounting / finance roles or related field
- General knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and accounting processes
- Experience with accounting transaction processing
- Must have received the COVID Vaccine by date of hire
- All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Airline experience (2 years)
- Outsourced vendor management experience
- Experience with SOX requirements and/or internal controls
About Hawaiian Airlines
Now in its 93rd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaiʻi’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers approximately 130 flights within the Hawaiian Islands, daily nonstop flights between Hawaiʻi and 16 U.S. gateway cities – more than any other airline – as well as service connecting Honolulu and American Samoa, Japan, South Korea, Sydney, and Tahiti. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaiian’s Auckland flights remain suspended.
The airline is committed to connecting people with aloha by offering complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes and the convenience of no change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats. HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com . Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates ( @HawaiianAir ), become a fan on Facebook ( Hawaiian Airlines ), and follow us on Instagram ( hawaiianairlines ). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
Apply For Accountant highest paying jobs
For Best Jobs In USA
Post Title: Accountant highest paying jobs in Hawaii – How to Apply – USA – Airline job
Posted Date: February 4, 2022
Author: USA Jobs