Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects.
Recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration.
You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Tripler Army Medical Center|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 6800 Per Month|
|Location||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States 96859|
The Military Health System (MHS) is one of America’s largest and most complex health care institutions, and the world’s preeminent military health care delivery operation. Our MHS saves lives on the battlefield, combats infectious disease around the world, and is responsible for providing health services.
Through both Direct Care Direct care refers to military hospitals and clinics, also known as “military treatment facilities” and “MTFs.”direct care and Private Sector Care to approximately 9.6 million beneficiaries, composed of uniformed service members, military retirees, and family members.
The MHS enables the National Defense Strategy by providing a Medically Ready Force, a Ready Medical Force, and improving the health of all those entrusted to its care. We are more than combat medicine. The MHS is a complex system that weaves togethe
Registered Nurse Responsibilities For Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements For Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
Registered Nurse Skills For Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center
- One of the most important skills required for nursing professionals is the ability to practice empathy.
- The success of your job as a nurse would depend heavily on how effective a communicator you are.
- Time Management and Organization.
Registered Nurse Benefits For Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center
- Full-time registered nurses are eligible for comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance.
- Sick Time.
- Retirement Plans.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs Tripler Army Medical Center For Registered Nurse
Posted Date: May 5, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA