Part-time lab assistant/stamp processor needed to work in one of the top hospitals in Boston.
If you are interested, my information is available below.
- For a variety of applications, enters data into a computer – confirms the requisition, patient info, etc. matches.
- Receive & Unpack the specimen. Centrifuge the specimen and prepare it for testing
- Maintains the equipment, supplies, and instruments specified.
- Inspects supplies and notifies supervisor if ordering is necessary
- Assists in various administrative tasks, such as filing, answering the phone and sending mail.
- Keeps work area clean and tidy.
- Additional Skills and Qualifications: * High School diploma required
Experience in healthcare or lab work is an asset, but it’s not essential. Quest, Labcorp and Idexx
- Madison Learned is available to answer any questions you may have about this job. To learn more please call me at 781-917-1018 or email me at email@example.com.
- About Actalent
Actalent brings passion and purpose together. Our services and talent solutions are scalable and can drive results and value. We have the expertise and knowledge to help customers achieve greater success. Our experts from around the world make an impact every day. Our support of critical engineering and science initiatives is helping companies to serve the world better. Actalent encourages engagement and consultant care through experiences that allow for continuous development. Our people make a difference. Actalent, an Allegis Group operating company, is a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
Post Title: Job Vacancy In Massachusetts: Lab Assistant (Part-Time, No Experience Required)
Posted Date: January 30, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA