Who are We?
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG), a trusted partner, manages housekeeping, laundry and nutrition services in the healthcare market. We have been providing essential services to thousands of healthcare communities throughout the country for over 45 years. We are one of America’s most trusted companies. Our reputation for treating customers and employees well is reflected in our commitment to excellence through a constant and growing focus on training and development at all levels.
Our Company Values & Purpose
Our purpose is to foster fulfillment in communities.
Our Values, Integrity and Collaboration (aka Grit), influence the decisions we make and the actions we take at work.
Who are you?
You are ambitious and driven. You are open to collaboration with others and don’t mind working hard to achieve your goals. You are driven to provide the best customer and resident experience possible every day.
What we offer
HCSG provides a wide range of benefits that support the well-being and health of our associates. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for our associates and their families by promoting the welfare and good health.
- Benefits: Free Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program, along with a variety of medical, vision, or other supplemental health plans. *Availability is dependent on the state.
- Training – We are serious about the education and development of our associates. Our promotions-from-within philosophy opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs – Free access for employees and their family members for financial, health, and family services that support our employees’ mental and physical well-being.
- Employee Recognition Programs – We aim to recognize employees who live up to our Company Purpose and are committed #GoingBeyond to our Client, Resident and Employee Communities.
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund – A 501(c),(3) non-profit created by HCSG for charitable employer-sponsored disaster aid organizations to provide disaster, hardship and emergency assistance to HCSG employees, their dependents, or families.
- For eligible employees, Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Investment opportunity for all eligible employees after two consecutive years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities – Transfers are available Nationwide. Great for active military and family members!
Keep You Safe
- Our Company is committed to the safety and well-being of all employees as well as residents of the communities we serve.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – All employees will receive and be required to use appropriate PPE at all times.
- COVID-19 Vaccination- All employees will have to adhere to all policies as required by State, Local, and/or Our Customers
HCSG offers a supportive, creative, collaborative, dedicated, stimulating and structured environment to enable you to succeed in your community service. There are exciting opportunities available for all stages of your career. HCSG is dedicated to helping you succeed by providing leadership and growth opportunities.
- Laundry worker – Responsible to collect, sort, and load soiled linen into the washer(s) or dryer(s), and fold clean linens, count and recording the linen processed each day. Make proper deliveries to units. Clean and sanitize the work area, including work tables and sorting area.
- Safety – Use protective gear for all functions. Assure safe mixing of cleaning solutions and adherence to safety precautions. Notifying the supervisor promptly of any equipment or cleaning product malfunctions. You must ensure that the quality, safety and standards are maintained. To ensure a clean environment, follow infection control policies and procedures. Follow proper reporting, isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality: Consistent attendance, and punctual arrival. Completed tasks on time according to the schedule. Respond promptly and appropriately to the paging system
- Customer Experience – Positively represent HCSG through following instructions, being polite, and cooperating with supervisors, co-workers and clients.
- Resident Experience – Positive, friendly, and tactful interactions between residents, staff, guests, and facility visitors.
- Positivity and the ability to listen and follow written instructions. Daily routines and repetitive tasks are examples of a positive attitude.
- Once you have completed all necessary training, use your leadership skills to take on all responsibilities and to do so without any supervision.
- Preferably, a high school diploma or an equivalent is required.
- To communicate with others effectively, you must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- You must be able and willing to work as scheduled.
- Conformance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as required by State or Local and/or Customers
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push or pull 50 pounds.
- You must be able to perform repetitive, routine tasks consistently.
- You must be able and willing to work with food and cleaning products.
- You must live within the service area.
HCSG is proud that it is an equal-opportunity employer. This includes applicants and employees regardless of race, color, or religion. HCSG adheres to all applicable federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination in any location we operate.HCSG is committed to fostering and supporting a positive company culture that allows employees to be their best to help our residents and clients. All employees should feel safe and respected.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
Post Title: Healthcare Services Group, Inc Hiring Laundry Worker In Texas, USA
Posted Date: January 30, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA