ICU nurses treat patients who are seriously ill or have life-threatening conditions. They work in environments that require constant vigilance and high-intensity therapies. ICU nurses may specialize in medical, surgical, burn, or Neuro ICU.
- American Heart Association Active BLS and ACLS
- An active professional license in the state where you practice
- For certain travel nurse positions, credentials such as Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and NIHSS stroke care certification are required.
- Other specialty-related certifications may be preferred and may be required to work as a travel nurse.
- Experience in Critical Care in a Hospital Setting
- Minimum 2 years experience as an RN
Travel Nursing Job Details
- Weekly pay: $2,035.00 per Week
- Location: Warren, MI
- Night Shift Schedule
- Assignment Duration: 12 weeks
- Weekly Hours: 36 hours
Day 1: Health Insurance (Medical and Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options. Guaranteed Stipend. Facility Cancelled Shifts. Referral Bonuses. Extra Shift Bonuses. 401(k). Plan. Travel reimbursement up to $600Stability has created a platform for nurses that makes it easy to find travel nursing jobs.
We believe in transparency of pay and so we combine thousands of jobs from hospitals every hour, displaying the full pay rates. This creates a no-haggle, no-hassle job-search approach.
After a nurse has chosen an assignment, we empower them with a profile generator that allows nurses to confidently submit for interviews knowing they have booked an open position with the location and pay they desire.
Stability demonstrates to nurses the best travel nursing jobs. This allows for quicker submissions and scheduling of Interviews. Finally, our nurses land their preferred assignment.
Job postings offer many benefits
- Insurance for medical expenses
Post Title: Job Vacancy In Michigan: Travel Nurse RN – ICU – $2,035.00 per week
Posted Date: February 18, 2023
Author: Jobs in USA