Jobs in the USA, We need a personal shopper for our team. Personal shoppers will provide advice and guidance, process orders and prepare deliveries. They also assist customers with queries. Excellent communication skills are essential and you must strive to exceed customers’ expectations.
Personal shoppers need to be resourceful, enthusiastic, and attentive. Excellent Personal Shoppers are able to solve any problems to the satisfaction of the customer and add value to the shopping experience.
|Hiring Organization||Sam’s Club|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 15 to USD 16 per Hour|
|Location||Council Bluffs (Iowa), United States 5151|
Sam’s Club is committed to being the club you love most. We will achieve this by offering excellent products and services in clubs, online, and via mobile devices across the U.S.
Sam Walton, our founder, was the most prominent business leader of his generation. But no matter how successful he became, he never forgot where it all began. Sam Walton was once a humble entrepreneur who had a five-and-dime business. He knew the challenges that small businesses face.
Sam is passionate about leadership and service. He wanted to use his resources to help others entrepreneurs just like him get the products and services that they need to succeed in their small businesses.
Sam’s Club aspires to be the best membership for its members. Because we understand that entrepreneurs and small business owners shop in the same way, we have expanded to offer solutions for families and daily living.
How to be a job holder in the USA
- Customers are helped to make the best purchases possible by excellent customer service and advice.
- Assisting customers in placing orders and receiving payments by phone, online, or in-person.
- Customers’ complaints and needs are met promptly and effectively.
- Customers advised on the best substitutes for discontinued or dated products.
- Management should be notified immediately of customer problems, shortages, or inferior products.
- Engage customers and ensure that any instructions are followed.
- Assist in selecting, scanning, and packing orders accurately.
USA Jobs: Job Skills
- Experience in retail would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to lift and transport items, tolerate noise and stand, sit, walk and stand for prolonged periods.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Willingness and ability to work during shopping hours or other irregular hours.
Post Title: Urgent Vacancy Jobs in the USA For Personal Shopper
Posted Date: May 9, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA