Sponsorship Jobs USA. Warehouse Workers work in warehouses. They receive, unpack and arrange goods and then pack, load and prepare goods for dispatch. Warehouse workers inspect stock for damage or wear, report discrepancies and faults to the relevant parties, and mark and label stock.
We need a warehouse worker who is able to dispatch and receive merchandise from our warehouse. Warehouse workers will load and unload incoming and outgoing delivery vehicles. You will pick products from the warehouse and load them onto pallets.
You will load and unload stock from delivery trucks and then transport it to designated warehouse locations. You will maintain a clean work environment and adhere to all safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
|Hiring Organization||Nestle USA|
|Working Hours||8 hours|
|Salary||USD 10 to USD 15 per Hour|
|Location||Springville, Utah United States 8463|
Nestle USA is committed to improving quality of life and contributing towards a healthier future for all Americans – for their families, communities and the planet.
We are changing our product portfolio to include pet care, bottled waters, frozen meals, infant nutrition, and other products. To meet evolving consumer needs, we focus on high-growth food, drink, and consumer health categories that consumers love.
Nestle USA, Nestle Purina and Gerber are the seven companies that make up our U.S. operations.
American entrepreneurs George Page and Charles Page, both from Lee County in Illinois, created Europe’s first condensed dairy factory when they founded Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company.
Responsibilities for Sponsorship Jobs in USA
- Assuring safety and cleanliness in the workplace.
- Delivery vehicle loading and unloading
- Accepting inventory delivery
- Counting and verifying inventory.
- Inspection of inventory for damage or faults.
- Notifying the appropriate parties of errors.
- Stock marking and labeling
- Stocking inventory in an accessible way
- Stock loading and wrapping on pallets
- Forklift and electronic pallet lift are used to build loads.
Employment Skills for Sponsorship Jobs in the USA
- Proficiency in operating forklifts.
- Completion of a background investigation.
- Strong people skills.
- Demonstrable moral character
- Physically strong, agile, and dexterous. Unaffected by adverse climatic and height conditions.
- Positive work record and the ability to keep solid attendance.
- You are available to work extra hours.
Post Title: Sponsorship Jobs in the USA For Warehouse Worker
Posted Date: May 9, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA