Clerk Jobs in Jefferson County Public Schools USA
Clerk Jobs in USA, We are looking for a competent and friendly clerk to manage our front-of-house and perform a variety of administrative duties. You will answer the phone, take messages, greet clients, and capture data, and files.
Answering public queries, mailing and maintaining our database. Ideal candidates will be able to interact with people, have great organization skills and have good time management skills. Experience in a similar position is desirable.
Clerks are responsible for various administrative and clerical tasks, such as answering the phone. They are responsible for filing and typing documents. They can also be called general office clerks or administrative assistants, receptionists or office assistants.
JCPS, a top-rated urban school district, provides high-quality education to 96,000 students (roughly 1 in 7 students in Kentucky). Parents have the option to choose the school and programs that best suit their child’s learning style and needs. From preschool through adult education.
JCPS is known to be innovative in education, dedicated to students, and has highly qualified teachers. Jefferson County Public Schools, located in Jefferson County in Kentucky, operates all of the public schools within the county.
The system is managed by a seven-member elected Board of Education. This selects and employs the Superintendent, who acts as the chief executive. JCPS manages schools with more students than any other school district in America. The system had more than 8,000 employees and a budget of $1.8 billion.
Responsibilities For Clerk Jobs in USA
- Offer refreshments to clients.
- Transcribe, record, fax and file documents.
- Maintain filing, databases, and inventories.
- Use office equipment like photocopiers or fax machines.
- Communicate with employees and clients, and answer any questions or complaints.
- Sort, forward and prepare incoming mail.
- You can book and prepare meeting rooms, and make sure that refreshments are available.
- Book your flights and accommodations as needed
- Coordinate activities and distribute information to office personnel.
Skills Requirements For Clerk Jobs in USA
- Written and verbal communication. You will probably interact with many people when you work in an office.
- Basic computer skills.
- Detail-oriented skills.
- Simple math knowledge.
- Critical thinking.
- Time-management skills.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness allowance
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Post Title: Clerk Jobs in Jefferson County Public Schools USA
Posted Date: June 8, 2022
Author: Jobs in USA