Talent Acquisition Specialist – Jobs In USA – Job Listing 2022
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
Be involved in projects with our Talent Acquisition (TA) Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our Buildings group within our National Business Lines.
This position can be based out of any of our WSP offices across the United States. This position can also be remote.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides both strategic and operational support to District and Business Line Leaders within the Region, ensuring workforce management plans are developed in consultation with the HR Business Partner and there is a candidate pipeline to meet business needs. Working in partnership with Business Line Leaders, Regional HR teams, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for ensuring alignment of the business and candidate identification and resourcing, including leadership in the hiring process from identification to making offers. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist also coaches and mentors more junior members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Oversee the full recruitment lifecycle inclusive of closing complex processes and negotiations.
- Responsible for high volume recruitment needs across various business lines and disciplines.
- Provide guidance, advice, training and support to Business Line Leaders and Hiring Managers relating to best practice recruitment processes and procedures.
- Promote Talent Management strategy within the Region and ensure effective communication to Key Stakeholders regarding process and development.
- Consult with Leaders and Hiring Managers on workforce planning and work with Regional HR to build effective hiring plans.
- Reviewing and editing advertisements for requisitions that have been prepared by others.
- Reviewing and dispositioning candidates accurately using the applicant tracking system and ensuring requisitions are compliantly managed.
- Creating an ongoing and proactive candidate pipeline through various methods including direct applicants, sourcing of passive candidates, referrals and strategically partnering with Hiring Managers to build Talent Pools.
- Utilizing Social Recruiting as part of the sourcing strategy.
- Preparing relevant interview and key criteria selection documentation and ensuring candidates are comprehensively pre-screened prior to providing candidate shortlists to Hiring Managers.
- Preparing Interview panels for interviews and coaching leadership on appropriate questioning techniques, how to avoid unconscious bias and making sure the correct people are in the room for the interview.
- Working with and providing support to other members of the team as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years recruiting experience in a corporate or external agency environment
- Proficient in core office programs (e.g., Microsoft Office products) and capable of learning key HRIS / role specific applications
- Demonstrated ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with tact
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Applicant Tracking Software; Taleo Preferred
- Excellent proficiency with sourcing technologies and platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Identifying opportunities to provide relevant and accurate reporting of recruitment activity and metrics
- Working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to the recruiting process, ensuring WSP”s compliance
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize own time and work independently
- Ensure compliance with company EEO, OFCCP, and Affirmative Action programs in the recruiting process, and continuously educate the business units on these programs and other outreach resourcing programs as appropriate
- Follow and adhere to the WSP Diversity sourcing initiatives and guidelines
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP”s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP”s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Experience in the AEC industry and a strong understanding of engineering and technical positions
- Certifications in LinkedIn Recruiter (LIR) and AIRS (AIR)
- Experience recruiting for roles within Property and Buildings.
Compensation and Benefits : Talent Acquisition Specialist
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
Expected Salary: $60,000-95,000.
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Additional Requirements : Talent Acquisition Specialist
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum Years Experience: 3+
- Travel Required: N/A – No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: DENVER – BROADWAY
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper
Post Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist – Jobs In USA – Job Listing 2022
Posted Date: March 17, 2022
Author: US Jobs